- January 2007- Nothing really special that I could recall...just enjoy doing my work.
- February 2007- Being another February in the year..
- March 2007 - Twice Nasi Kuning as the menu, one for Ayah at 16 and one for Nugra at 25, and my boy's celebrating with his friends at school with Spider-Man Cake, Kentucky and goodie bags (merchandise - cookies - candies & friends) ... he was so happy .., it made me even happier
- April 2007 - Another year older ... didnt get any gift, but for sure I had everything I need in life...my LORD - my SAVIOUR, family, frens, love and work ... (free to laugh..)
- May 2007 - Another May in the year I guess...or someone's day I might say...
- June 2007 - Almost school holiday, school exams season...
- July 2007 - Relationship was being tested... and passed not because we were strong only because of GRACE and HIS BLESSING ...(thank you LORD for being so good to our family), Nasi Kuning for Gifta at 13, celebrating with her friends at school as her brother, She also brought birthday cake, food and goodie bag...another happy day of my life being a Mom...Activities on school holiday : Pulang kampung Poros Jakarta-Magelang-Jogjakarta-Purwokerto-Jakarta
- August 2007 - Dirgahayu Indonesia..., and the sweet things ...hhmm..better not tell..wink..wink..wink...
- September 2008 - a Big lesson I got, "back-stabbing story" which I thought only happens in other world not in mine ... I was completely shocked for like in a month, so furious and living in anger, those feelings made me even worse..
- October 2007 - Self-acceptance, ego-buried, put-self together...,self-forgiving, forgive&forget, "life is only ibadah" philosophy. Activities : Pulang kampung for Hari Raya Idul Fitri Poros Jakarta-Purwokerto-Jogjakarta-Magelang-Jakarta.
- November 2007 to-be-happy and healthy-decision, starting having proper and healthy meal...but failed all the time...(as always...)
- December 2007 Learn "how to shut-up and do my best" in all any kind of issue...
Friday, December 28, 2007
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
- To my beautiful fren Iik...thanks for being such a good fren during my difficult time, hope a very best thing happens to your life...
- To Baby in San Diego and Ika who's very mobile, I've never seen u girls for ages...but technically we're still friends right...?
- To the very good and fine family...Azis family..Specially Iyoel, Ncie and Liza..you guys live far away in Europe but you teach me what frenship really are...I love you always..
- To my charming Lady fren, Ninu... I was amazed how you become now.. a very good mom and wife...luv you..
- To Sari who lives in Serbia now, thank you for love&frenship...and for always dropping by when you guys pulang kampung (read : kampung tebet), I miss yr lasagna..my kiss for Ian & Adrian..
- To Clara..I've always been so proud of u girl, success in achieving your career became regular news from u. In case u need someone..remember that I always be around..
- To Bea..its really breaking my heart.....but whatever you've been thru juz keep the faith there will be a light in the end of the tunnel..
- To Ipe, Michael, Ime, Bonbon, Leyonz and the gank...guys you always made my day every time we met up or juz over short-conv....forget all the problem I got..Luv you..
- To frens which I believe the name doesn't want to be mentioned here...for some reasons "...Wink..." thank you for being a true fren....good things always happen to good people..
- The last but definitely not least... to Ayah and my very dear girl and boy Gifta&Nugra..Hope Mom can be a very best fren u've got... best fren that you guys can trust..till eternity..Mom might be not perfect but surely I will do my utmost for you..I love you so much...
There is a question..for you to think and answer for yourself...? One day if you have to leave for good...? What you want people to remember you?
I will start with mine......I want people that knows me... remember me as a friend,.....'a friend in need is a friend indeed' ......don't you think?
Monday, December 17, 2007
So Friday, 14 Dec early in the morning I left to Cengkareng..My children were still asleep, so was my hubby, juz kiss them before leaving...(afraid my children wake up...and doesn't want me to go..as usual).. Air Asia to Batam was on time..and really convenient for budget air line, arrived Batam 8.15 sharp..I was lucky using hotel transport even a bit expensive...so then I was able to go directly to Harbour Bay..and taxi driver took my luggage to the hotel...easy and convi. I was a bit worried that I could not make in time to my appointment... but again I was lucky..got to Harbour Bay juz before 9, thanks to the Lady in counter helping me to get in 9 o'clock Ferry..wuih...juz in time, btw I bought return Ferry ticket since I would spend over-night in Batam instead .. the ticket was S$ 20 a lot cheaper if u buy only one way..., 45 minutes was not long to me..I enjoy..listened to my buddy "Kenny Rogers" singing thru my mobile over and over...
The day was still early when I got to Sing.., it felt that completely different the air..even you live not so far away..Spore - Jakarta not long distance..but hey..who am I complaining? I love Jakarta with whatever in it...but I've been dreaming that one day Jakarta would be more....more..I could find the right word..but for Jakarta people you know exactly Im saying...
Juz in time, meet my Hongkong buyer at Marina Mandarin around 11.30 am... They're just arriving from India, We had a casual business meeting..like meeting old friends, yes we've known each other for like 10 years, business - friendship get along really well, we still keep in touch even when the time business was gone ....the things that I always be thankful for...
After 3 hours meeting finished..then my leisure time juz began, ok then ..I went to SIM LIM for Gadget...Gadget...and Gadget.., my fren ask me to check ASUS Computer 7" EEEPC8G, Apple i-Phone 8gg, and E-90 if I had a time, of course I had..plenty..thats all I have..."time". Those Gadget were so expensive..probably the way I calculated thing still on rupiah or probably I could afford them..or probably..Im kind of person who doesn't really care about things like that...didnt buy anything..so then move on..
Calling my old-old fren Shidah telling her that Im in town, excited to meet her..She asked to come over to her office..at Alexandra Road..so then grab a cab and leave to hers. we haven't seen each other for probably 8 or 9 years, She has 3 girls now.. time goes so fast.., the first time I saw her after long time..I was so amazed...She look a lot younger..and good shape for mom with 3 children.. from office I see that She is doing pretty good. She got her own office and its big...oh I missed her..I missed the old days, so then we went out for Prata..Im crazy about roti cane with curry, Prata gosong..with curry.., until today..this week I had 2 times for lunch..thats me..
Shidah and I were talking abt a lot of things..Mommy things, our children and surely about our husband (juz a little bit...sorry daddy, u can guess what we're talking about...), but on top of it we didnt forget talk about shoes', bags, hair-do, weight-problem...our favourite topics..wherever we are..universal language.., the time was really short I have to do my shopping for my kidz and going back to Batam..and She went back to work..we said goodbye... promise that we plan for Girl day n night out..next time...(Ika if u read this..u should come...).
information that I got last Ferry to Batam would be 11 o'clock at night but I would not go that late though...so then I picked Vivo-city for shopping..Its huge Shopping Centre and same area with Harbour Front. Its a very convininent shopping centre..u can find anything...First thing first..shopping for Gifta and Nugra...find Toys r Us..seems quite packed..its giving season. There were more choice for boys.., than girls.. I admit that I bought quite lots of toys here..check this out For my girl Gifta - 5 Disney princess dolls..(Cinderella, belle, snow white, Ariel, aurora..) coz its on sale, girl accessories, High Musical Merchandise book & Pencil Case (she is so crazy about High Musical Movie..) and for my boy, Nugra... one Big foot ranger car with remote control, Air Plane series, Transformer.. Spoiled them. probably I did but I didn't do it everyday...probably once in a year..they've been such good kidz...they deserve it...
Then for daddy..who doesn't want to be called daddy....ayah, didn't have to check the list..O2 life casing and Shoes...check got it..for me...decided not to buy anything for me...believe that...NO?..its all up to you what to believe Wink...without even realized.. I felt so tired bringing all things on my hands..try to find bench to sit..but failed..I kept walking slowly..capek banget, end up at Cruise Centre at Harbour Front and check the schedule to Harbour..juz in time..oh lucky again..then I checked in...wuih..didnt even have to wait ...went back to Batam with same got in this morning. Different was that my hands was occupied by shooping bags...that's I called that "LOVE"...
Checking in at Planet Holiday Batam about 7 o'clok at night..freshin'up, that's H another day to remember....it wasn't even low budget travel after all Wink..nite nite everybody...
Friday, November 16, 2007
The question is.."is there any right time to do or start something?" or there will be no " a-right-time". Say that we have to make decision to get married or to change job or career, we always wait for the right time..The right time when have enough money... or any other reason...The right time is something people feel secured to do something...which I believe it's only coming up from ourselves..our faith..very unique and personal..
In my case I've been learning that Everyday is a good time to start something...regardless it will work or not..its gonna be different story. Coz Every day is a New Day...and Every day is a Gift.. that we have to thank for.. either we want to do something different than yesterday..or we want to get through..as we used to..
As today, I make it as a good time to write this Blog..about my family specially my two precious little children Gifta and Anugrah.. my feeling..my mood..Just my simple life story..no expectation or any sophisticated story.. it might be full of grammatical error..but still They're gonna be memory whether sweet..bitter..sad..there will be always something that I can learn.