Friday, February 15, 2008

Gifta's Art....

as a mom ..i enjoy doing my daily activities..every morning, i drop my girl off school, and walk her to the school gate..she gives me hug and kiss .... "i love you mommie...bye mommie.." it really gives me spirit everymorning before dealing with office things... (hhhhmmmm... ), im not able to take my boy to school for his class just begin at 10 so then ....(sorry nugra...but July this year you will have morning class.. mom would be able to take you to school.. with God Will of course...)

one morning, i didnt walk my girl to the school gate only but up to her class... and i saw her art was chosen to be put on the "majalah dinding sekolah".... i was so proud n happy... and get my mobile... take picture for the memory ....

5 comments:

Riana Ambarsari said...

Aaaaw... yes, you must be proud!

Btw itu siapa lagi??? --> sudah, sudah, gak usah dibahas.. hihihi.. Jawabnya "the author is dead" aja deh.. *kaburrr*

ary said...

kebayang deh bangganya sang mommy, jadi tambah semangat kerjanya ya jeng . Ada PR dikit say, men tempat gue yah. Have a nice week end dear ..

ary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TrueMom said...

Ria.., the story was not only belong to you..

you're just too clever to picture things become very beautiful instead of sad story...

your last entry remind me ... the same story.. :-)

TrueMom said...

Arie..

Thank you..my honor being your friend...

Love,