Thursday, March 6, 2008

Field Trip to Safari Garden


Its been a week delaying this post, guilty feeling to my boy ... that could not make this entry in time like he's been treated unfair by yours truly but anyway..better late than never, sorry nugra ....

After his sister went to planetarium, Nugra also had field trip program to Safari Garden... to see all the animals..., and its compulsory for one adult to go with him in the bus.., and i did promise my boy that i would go with him...it was really unfortunate that i was not really in good condition... low blood pressure, i couldnt even get up the day before...but my words to him attached to my bones.. i force myself to go....(very glad that could make it till the end..)

Having finished animals trip and the show.. the group had free time, and most of students went for game.. we did have a great time.. only my stupidity...when tempted to go for spinning boat...oh my gosh..forgot my condition.. and i almost passed out...(funny ha..ha..!!)

you should see how nugra enjoyed the trip with frens....btw guys..he's been telling me that he got a favorite friend -- if you know what i mean -- ok..you may take a guess...(wink..!!)

Taking this opportunity, i would like to ask parents of Medi, Sisuka, Najwa, Nikita, Lala, Amira... and names that i might miss to mention..... to put picture your children..here, hope you dont mind...thank you...

3 comments:

Riana Ambarsari said...

ahoy.. jalan-jalaaaan...

Anonymous said...

coba itu ya mas Nugra, kecil2 udah peluk2an.... mamanya yg ajarin ya ha ha ha

TrueMom said...

@ria
biasa dech bu..jalan2 ngiringin anak2..kapan kita jalan2?

@lisa...
waduh..presumed innocent dong!!, anak2 itu udah lincah2 lis...he..he..