Sunday, April 20, 2008

the Story about saying i love you...


the three magic words " i love you"... for some people its just words.. easy to say it even they didnt mean that..(for real), and for some others these words are really...really difficult to spell. Im kinda person who easily say the words i love you or i miss you..but i did mean that..and i would never fake my feeling for the sake of courtesy or just having lips service conversation or whatsoever..."never have and never will" its just genuinely expressing my feeling and nothing wrong with that..., i may say that i love my husband and children different when i love my frens..but its still love, isnt it? and i'll keep saying it..to persons that i feel to say it..."i love you..."

this is the little story about saying i love you in a little family of mine..., this is what i do before we go to bed

+ me : i love you Gifta..
- Gifta : i love you mum..
+ me : i love you nugra
- Nugra : i love you mum
+ me : i love you ayah
- ayah : hhhmmmm...
+ Gifta : mum..i told you not to say i love you to ayah...
- Nugra : wrong ayah, i love you mami...gituh!!



Yup, my children were protesting my better-half why he didnt say love me back.., i said its ok..mum's gonna say anyway... for i know he's deeply in love with me (wink..wink..wink..), and the story goes..and i keep doing it..and got "the-hhhmmm-answer" ...

and one-friday-night...this ritual keep rolling...

+ me : i love you Gifta..
- Gifta : i love you mum..
+ me : i love you nugra
- Nugra : i love you mum
+ me : i love you ayah
- ayah : i love you mami..
+ Gifta : Yewwww....ayah say i love you....
- Nugra : Good my dad ...good...(with-cute-little-acting-adult- voice..)



the children were surprisingly happy to hear their ayah spelling the words, what about me ..surprised...no..not at all, i told you..he's gonna say it.., he felt that..he just need to get used to it...i told you he's in love with me.... :-) with or without the words....


I love you guys....!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

swseeetttttt....:-)

Lisa said...

he he he kalo di sini kebalik... ane nye yg suka lupa, ngga se expressive si kangmas.

ary said...

hihi asikna kalo denger I love U, bikin semangat yah