Friday, August 15, 2008

Living in fear or Living in Peace...

One evening in Excelso Grand Indo, my two colleagues and me have casual business meeting, from business finally we jump also talk about family and life... children and problem.., from cap cay topic..brought the topic how often we got angry...??? i claimed that im very seldom got angry in terms of arguing or yelling... specially at home.., and my fren said thats probably you've not been in stage of facing something that you fear the most...

those line..going around my head have i been facing the problem that i fear the most?? what i fear the most?....so recently i have been facing that things..who did i react? ... oh yeah..like any other human being..panic, sad, frustrating...you name it, didnt want see anyone...escalating the work only the purpose of forgeting the problem..but it seems like a ghost chasing me around.., the question is why i could get angry...like my fren said, his theory was wrong or me being abnormal..not able to get angry..

everything so meaningless..., like all the worth thing has been taken away from me...which i know thats not true..i was lost, so i became living in a fear...that i would never ever dreamed about it. i came to my pray..i feel THORN..."Lord, this is me alone with my weakness and sin...i believe i have faith and love for YOU..but as i know that YOU love me even more..., please come rescue us..." but the only thing that i could hear in my faith is just..."LEAVE everything to ME and TRUST ME.." nothing more nothing less...

instead of living in fear..i choose living in Peace with HIM alone.., if HE allow all this thing happened i believe you have a great plan for me... like a mother of MOSES...She was a great mother...then here i am Lord with my weakness and sin..THANK YOU, its my great honor to serve you Lord. again THANK YOU..for your WISDOM and GUIDANCE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ke, gue pulkam ya.... nanti mbak masakin gue lagi ya...