Monday, March 9, 2009

Would you teach me how to love YOU..?

this is how i feel right just before you..
come clean..
i dont know how to make YOU happy..
i really want to..i just dont know how..

i tried to make my time only for YOU..
but all this and that..keep me away from YOU..
i miss YOU so much..soooooooo much..

i know YOU are same yesterday, today and tomorrow..
i am the one who changed..
please grab me..drag me..put me in YOUR ARMS..
and teach me how to serve YOU and make YOU happy..
i love YOU..really do..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

run to HIM.
now!
for HE's not going anywhere....

Susy Masengi-Saunders said...

He is always there for you, for me, for us....
Maybe you know this song... "DIA hanya sejauh doa" :-)

Unknown said...

@Jeng Lesca.
dukung aku dalam doa mu..ya..:-)

Jeng Susy
thanks yes..indeed Dia hanya sejauh doa..(sambil nyanyi nih ngetiknya..)