Monday, December 17, 2007

Go..be happy..

Its been long time that I haven't been travelling..by myself since I got family... still doing my travel though juz for work in country area..mostly Kalimantan..to go site.. totally completely juz work nothing more nothing less..
Last Friday, it was my 1st after long time to travel alone...starting all over, book e-ticket, book hotel...it was quite excited..ama sedikit bisa disebut norak...lebih persisnya norak banget...!!! The purpose was seeing my customer in Spore...for discussing my own business - next year plan. Meeting supposed to be Friday around 11.30 at Marina Mandarin...So I have to make my time as efficient as possible...so then I got the rest of the day to explore...the shopping centre...
Having check everything, I found out that going to Spore through..Batam will be a new experience to me...and surely..a lot cheaper..considering all the cost and expenses involved will be for author account..he..he..he.. sedih amat ya.., finally I found a very low budget travel....

So Friday, 14 Dec early in the morning I left to Cengkareng..My children were still asleep, so was my hubby, juz kiss them before leaving...(afraid my children wake up...and doesn't want me to go..as usual).. Air Asia to Batam was on time..and really convenient for budget air line, arrived Batam 8.15 sharp..I was lucky using hotel transport even a bit expensive...so then I was able to go directly to Harbour Bay..and taxi driver took my luggage to the hotel...easy and convi. I was a bit worried that I could not make in time to my appointment... but again I was lucky..got to Harbour Bay juz before 9, thanks to the Lady in counter helping me to get in 9 o'clock Ferry..wuih...juz in time, btw I bought return Ferry ticket since I would spend over-night in Batam instead .. the ticket was S$ 20 a lot cheaper if u buy only one way..., 45 minutes was not long to me..I enjoy..listened to my buddy "Kenny Rogers" singing thru my mobile over and over...

The day was still early when I got to Sing.., it felt that completely different the air..even you live not so far away..Spore - Jakarta not long distance..but hey..who am I complaining? I love Jakarta with whatever in it...but I've been dreaming that one day Jakarta would be more....more..I could find the right word..but for Jakarta people you know exactly Im saying...

Juz in time, meet my Hongkong buyer at Marina Mandarin around 11.30 am... They're just arriving from India, We had a casual business meeting..like meeting old friends, yes we've known each other for like 10 years, business - friendship get along really well, we still keep in touch even when the time business was gone ....the things that I always be thankful for...

After 3 hours meeting finished..then my leisure time juz began, ok then ..I went to SIM LIM for Gadget...Gadget...and Gadget.., my fren ask me to check ASUS Computer 7" EEEPC8G, Apple i-Phone 8gg, and E-90 if I had a time, of course I had..plenty..thats all I have..."time". Those Gadget were so expensive..probably the way I calculated thing still on rupiah or probably I could afford them..or probably..Im kind of person who doesn't really care about things like that...didnt buy anything..so then move on..

Calling my old-old fren Shidah telling her that Im in town, excited to meet her..She asked to come over to her office..at Alexandra Road..so then grab a cab and leave to hers. we haven't seen each other for probably 8 or 9 years, She has 3 girls now.. time goes so fast.., the first time I saw her after long time..I was so amazed...She look a lot younger..and good shape for mom with 3 children.. from office I see that She is doing pretty good. She got her own office and its big...oh I missed her..I missed the old days, so then we went out for Prata..Im crazy about roti cane with curry, Prata gosong..with curry.., until today..this week I had 2 times for lunch..thats me..

Shidah and I were talking abt a lot of things..Mommy things, our children and surely about our husband (juz a little bit...sorry daddy, u can guess what we're talking about...), but on top of it we didnt forget talk about shoes', bags, hair-do, weight-problem...our favourite topics..wherever we are..universal language.., the time was really short I have to do my shopping for my kidz and going back to Batam..and She went back to work..we said goodbye... promise that we plan for Girl day n night out..next time...(Ika if u read this..u should come...).

information that I got last Ferry to Batam would be 11 o'clock at night but I would not go that late though...so then I picked Vivo-city for shopping..Its huge Shopping Centre and same area with Harbour Front. Its a very convininent shopping centre..u can find anything...First thing first..shopping for Gifta and Nugra...find Toys r Us..seems quite packed..its giving season. There were more choice for boys.., than girls.. I admit that I bought quite lots of toys here..check this out For my girl Gifta - 5 Disney princess dolls..(Cinderella, belle, snow white, Ariel, aurora..) coz its on sale, girl accessories, High Musical Merchandise book & Pencil Case (she is so crazy about High Musical Movie..) and for my boy, Nugra... one Big foot ranger car with remote control, Air Plane series, Transformer.. Spoiled them. probably I did but I didn't do it everyday...probably once in a year..they've been such good kidz...they deserve it...

Then for daddy..who doesn't want to be called daddy....ayah, didn't have to check the list..O2 life casing and Shoes...check got it..for me...decided not to buy anything for me...believe that...NO?..its all up to you what to believe Wink...without even realized.. I felt so tired bringing all things on my hands..try to find bench to sit..but failed..I kept walking slowly..capek banget, end up at Cruise Centre at Harbour Front and check the schedule to Harbour..juz in time..oh lucky again..then I checked in...wuih..didnt even have to wait ...went back to Batam with same got in this morning. Different was that my hands was occupied by shooping bags...that's I called that "LOVE"...

Checking in at Planet Holiday Batam about 7 o'clok at night..freshin'up, that's H another day to remember....it wasn't even low budget travel after all Wink..nite nite everybody...















1 comment:

Lisa said...

Duh keeee... your story is so true...so well written, as if i was by your side in SIN. gue jg pernah pulang hari ketemuan ama iyun di geneve, senengnya kayak anak gadis he he... i lost this sensation of travelling alone... ga pd lagi.