Friday, December 28, 2007

How the simple life can be...

Time goes fast without even realizing what we have done in year 2007, its already end of December 2007. I've been trying hard to remember what significant thing that I've achieved in 2007... trying so hard... definitely I end-up with nothing ..., what I remember was only lesson, lesson and another lesson ...and My life is just like journey of learning process which never end I feel completely happy about it...


the Kaleidoscopes 2007...


  • January 2007- Nothing really special that I could recall...just enjoy doing my work.
  • February 2007- Being another February in the year..
  • March 2007 - Twice Nasi Kuning as the menu, one for Ayah at 16 and one for Nugra at 25, and my boy's celebrating with his friends at school with Spider-Man Cake, Kentucky and goodie bags (merchandise - cookies - candies & friends) ... he was so happy .., it made me even happier
  • April 2007 - Another year older ... didnt get any gift, but for sure I had everything I need in life...my LORD - my SAVIOUR, family, frens, love and work ... (free to laugh..)
  • May 2007 - Another May in the year I guess...or someone's day I might say...
  • June 2007 - Almost school holiday, school exams season...
  • July 2007 - Relationship was being tested... and passed not because we were strong only because of GRACE and HIS BLESSING ...(thank you LORD for being so good to our family), Nasi Kuning for Gifta at 13, celebrating with her friends at school as her brother, She also brought birthday cake, food and goodie bag...another happy day of my life being a Mom...Activities on school holiday : Pulang kampung Poros Jakarta-Magelang-Jogjakarta-Purwokerto-Jakarta
  • August 2007 - Dirgahayu Indonesia..., and the sweet things ...hhmm..better not tell..wink..wink..wink...
  • September 2008 - a Big lesson I got, "back-stabbing story" which I thought only happens in other world not in mine ... I was completely shocked for like in a month, so furious and living in anger, those feelings made me even worse..
  • October 2007 - Self-acceptance, ego-buried, put-self together...,self-forgiving, forgive&forget, "life is only ibadah" philosophy. Activities : Pulang kampung for Hari Raya Idul Fitri Poros Jakarta-Purwokerto-Jogjakarta-Magelang-Jakarta.
  • November 2007 to-be-happy and healthy-decision, starting having proper and healthy meal...but failed all the time...(as always...)
  • December 2007 Learn "how to shut-up and do my best" in all any kind of issue...
You can see that my life is so simple and ordinary? but still beautiful to remember...so much things to share..


To my children :

From here Mom knows that our life is very simple and ordinary, and I admit that I tend to remember the bad things instead of the good ones, and spent too much on negative thought..which useless and wasted... at this point we can learn so much, just be grateful for we are, and its okay being failed.. don't be loser.. "Yesterday was a lesson, Today is a reality, Tomorrow is a hope"...Keep the faith...my love..


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Bonne année ya say.... it was nice to talk to you on the phone the other day.

ary said...

hei bu, met taon baru yah. Kapan nih ketemuan lagi, lunch yuk ... sekalian gue kasih titipanlo.