Monday, January 14, 2008

Dont tell anyone Policy....

Its common, specially among the gossipers either white gossip or black one..."the Dont-tell-anyone-Policy". Even though it was not really effective coz the rumours or news regardless true or untrue still spread out all over...

Im not going to talk about gossip...'ve been trying to avoid...he..he..finally repent from all those things, but I found that 'policy' was not only belong to adult..(as we dare called ourselves adult....even sometimes we dont even understand the meaning..@@##!!!), but its been also in our children dictionary or vocabulary whatever you might call that....Did I say our children..? maybe it should my children...
This is the conversation with my little girl in the car ...on the way to her school :

+ Is Chika (not a real name) new student?

- Yes, but She still cant do much in the class.. She cant read either Bahasa or English.....(She spelled the Alphabet for Bahasa and English)..but Mom dont tell anyone..ok..

I juz smiled why I should tell anyone about such thing, thats probably my girl felt guilty talking about her fren to me..and worry that I would tell anyone. Did I tell anyone..not really, juz you...(who's She's been copying....then...??)
Funny but I should watch what next.., one night we were talking about how important that we have to eat properly without getting fat ...

+ Talking about being fat, who's fatter me or Mommy's J? (one of the mom at school...sorry :( fren......)

- Hhmm..hmmm..(she found the difficulty to answer this question, She was being careful not disappoint anyone..)

+ Who? (I was curious to death...)

- Hhmm..J's Mom..but dont tell anyone ok Mom...

Wow smile was all over my heart..could be the widest smile in a month, but wait a minute...have I been an evil Mom..? Have I mis-lead her in anyway...juz dont tell anyone ok....

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ke,
Si D bla bla bla, tapi jangan bilang bilang ya...
bla bla bla...
it's so excited to share a secret just for us (in fact us could mean sekampung)

TrueMom said...

Lisa, Thats exactly I was talking about...bad-bad habit.. :)