Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Everybody was young once....

about 2 weeks ago, we accidentally got life lesson to think of...about what we've done in our life..was it enough, enough in terms of doing a good deed...sharing, caring, loving..either to family/frens or to someone that we didnt even know... to the needy for instance. Im not talking about money or things.. that we put aside every month or year..but our time..or whatever simple things that we share with others, giving not from the left-over...

It was Sunday, we dropped our girl to her fren's house juz near the house... the road was narrow in our neighbourhood... (Tebet belakang gitu lho!!!), we were going to drive away..but there was motor-cycle stopped in road juz few metres in front of us and I didnt know whether it was public or private (maksud gue..ojek apa bukan gitu..) then we had to wait untill this guy finished to drop his "penumpang" ..who's very old and handicapped coz I saw his iron stick....we wait for 5 minutes..he couldnt get off from the motor-cycle, and it seemed that this old man didnt get any help.. and wait for another 5 minutes.. still could not..then I made conclusion..that this man definetely need help, so then I told ayah that we should help him...instead of juz waiting in the car.., make the story short...then we got off the car...


Oh..It was really breaking my heart to see this old Man, he was so powerless..and weak, we tried to bang door gate but no sign that someone would open it from inside so then decided to open them ... and knocked the door for this old Man..we found out finally..it was his house, and a young Man finally opened the door and handed him over..and we left...

In the car, we were in silent, we remembered our folks...specially our father..we're so thankful there is somebody who takes care of our fathers everyday and there will be always somebody around them whenever they need.. (father from both sides..quite old ayah's around 70 years and mine over 80 years old...). I told ayah that Old Man must be handsome when He was young..I could see that (my expertise...wink!!) and probably wealthy enough for the house is quite big ... or even probably carrying golf club every week end..browsing golf course all over the place with his buddys as hobby...when he was in the prime age..(not try to judge people..juz my imagination..). Ayah gave no comment as ussual...I believed He was busy with his mind..his face looked sad...


It's juz a picture for all us as a Human being...Everybody was young once right...and Everybody will grow old for sure....... the Question went around-around..in my head what should we do now so then we can spend our old days happily with our children and grand or even with our grand-grand children...when we grow old. I dont have the answer as my life is not perfect either far away from perfect, what I can do now..juz give my smile and try to do my best...and be happy for what I am.. I believe whatever was coming from 'ABOVE' is the best for me and also for my family...


Have a good life everyone.....!!! Love and show your loving care to your loved ones while you can....

2 comments:

Lisa said...

gile cerita elo enak banget I mean it's a sad story but it showers my heart taela si Lisa puitis aja. really it's so touchy... and yet makes me think about my mom again... she was a strong mom once.... hiks you bad mom nuke, make me cry....huuuuu

TrueMom said...

this story..is just like mirror...to think deep and dig our guilt...